WEEKLY DROP-IN CLASSES IN DEVONPORT
Wednesdays | 6.30 – 7.45pm | Paranaple Centre, 137 Rooke St Devonport
Class Fee: $12. Drop-in any week
April 14, 21 & 28
- The relationship between anxiety & our mind
- Identifying the internal mental causes of anxiety in our own mind
- Simple methods to reduce feelings of anxiety, worry and stress
- How to use meditation to create a comfortable mental environment
The Teacher of these classes is Sarah Bissell. Sarah teaches with warmth and gentleness. She clearly demonstrates how Buddha’s teachings provide solutions to our problems and difficulties, and exemplifies how everyone can integrate the path of loving kindness into their modern lives.
Quoiba Room, Paranaple Centre, 137 Rooke Street, Devonport
Class fee: $12
There is no need to book or bring anything
Drop-in any week
Please note that all our classes follow covid-safe procedures.
Please do not attend if:
- You have any COVID symptom (in particular coughing, sore throat, fever or shortness of breath).
- If you are awaiting COVID test results.
- If you or a close contact have been diagnosed with COVID within the last 14 days.
By attending these classes you have read and understood our covid-safe procedures which can be found here.
phone: 0466 336 772