WEEKLY DROP-IN CLASSES IN LAUNCESTON
Thursdays | 6.30 – 7.45pm | Windsor Community Precinct, Riverside
Jan 28, Feb 4 & 11
- What are mental habit patterns & how to change them
- How to cultivate your own source of happiness from within
- The transformative power of love
- Key positive mental habits and how to cultivate them
Feb 18 & 25, Mar 4
Overcome limiting and self-critical attitudes, connect with your potential for deep self-transformation and enjoy true-self-confidence. Topics covered in this series:
- How to have a healthy relationship with your faults
- What drives our self-confidence issues
- The essential secrets of a self-confident person
- How to like the person that we are
Mar 11, 18 & 25, April 1
- The vast & boundless nature of your mind
- Understanding the different levels of mind
- How your mind creates you reality
- How to gain deep spiritual insights through harnessing the power of your mind
April 15, 22 & 29
- The relationship between anxiety & our mind
- Identifying the internal mental causes of anxiety in our own mind
- Simple methods to reduce feelings of anxiety, worry and stress
- How to use meditation to create a comfortable mental environment
The Teacher of these classes is Diana Waterhouse, the Resident Teacher of Samudra Kadampa Buddhist Centre in Tasmania. With over 15 years’ experience in meditation, Diana explains Buddha’s teachings with warmth and clarity, showing how we can easily integrate them into our daily life to make our life more happy, peaceful and meaningful.
Windsor Community Precinct, 1 Riverside Drive,
Class Fee: $12
There is no need to book or bring anything
Drop-in any week
Please note that all our classes follow covid-safe procedures.
Please do not attend if:
- You have any COVID symptom (in particular coughing, sore throat, fever or shortness of breath).
- If you are awaiting COVID test results.
- If you or a close contact have been diagnosed with COVID within the last 14 days.
By attending these classes, you have read and understood our covid-safe procedures which can be found here.
phone: 0466 336 772