WEEKLY DROP-IN CLASSES IN LAUNCESTON
Thursdays | 6.30 – 7.45pm | Windsor Community Precinct, Riverside
Buddhism is all about being happy and not suffering. But how can we be happy in every moment as we go about our daily life? This is entirely possible if we take the profound yet practical teachings of Buddhism and apply them to every situation. By learning how to keep our mind happy in each situation we will improve our life for the better. Topics covered on this course:
- Why the principles of Buddhism are so applicable to the modern world
- What Buddhism says about happiness and the mind
- A general introduction to the essential teachings of Buddhism
- How to be a happy person even though you are a busy person
- Using meditation as a tool for change
The Teacher of these classes is Diana Waterhouse, the Resident Teacher of Samudra Kadampa Buddhist Centre in Tasmania. With over 15 years’ experience in meditation, Diana explains Buddha’s teachings with warmth and clarity, showing how we can easily integrate them into our daily life to make our life more happy, peaceful and meaningful.
Windsor Community Precinct, 1 Riverside Drive,
Class Fee: $12
There is no need to book or bring anything
Drop-in any week
Please note that all our classes follow covid-safe procedures.
Please do not attend if:
- You have any COVID symptom (in particular coughing, sore throat, fever or shortness of breath).
- If you are awaiting COVID test results.
- If you or a close contact have been diagnosed with COVID within the last 14 days.
By attending these classes, you have read and understood our covid-safe procedures which can be found here.
phone: 0466 336 772