THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING | A SPECIAL EVENT
Tue 16 Feb | 7 – 8.30pm | North Hobart
ARE YOU A PESSIMIST, REALIST OR OPTIMIST? Is the glass half empty or half full? This depends on your own point of view. Knowing how to transform an apparent negative into a positive is the real art of positive thinking and it is a skill that we can all learn to improve the quality of our daily life and all our experiences.
AT THIS SPECIAL TALK, open to everyone, Buddhist Teacher, Diana Waterhouse will explain how each of us can use this special art of positive thinking to start living a more happy and stress-free life right now!
- Understand the power of your mind to create your experience
- Learn simple meditations to increase your peace
- Experience a light, happy and joyful mind
- Develop a more positive attitude at work, at home or wherever you are!
Everybody is welcome to join this special event. This will be an excellent introduction for those who are brand new to meditation as well as long time meditators and will give you a deep insight into how a few simple changes to our thinking will profoundly and positively impact the way we live our life.
The Teacher of this event is Diana Waterhouse, the Resident Teacher of Samudra Kadampa Buddhist Centre in Tasmania. With over 15 years’ experience in meditation, Diana explains Buddha’s teachings with warmth and clarity, showing how we can easily integrate them into our daily life to make our life more happy, peaceful and meaningful.
Friend’s Quaker Meeting House,
5 Boa Vista Road,
Course Fee & Bookings
The Power of Positive Thinking
Tue 16 Feb | 7 – 8.30pm
Cost $15. Booking is essential
Doors open at 6.30pm
Please note that places are limited at this event
Please book early to avoid disappointment
Please note that all our courses follow covid-safe procedures.
Please do not attend if:
- You have any COVID symptom (in particular coughing, sore throat, fever or shortness of breath).
- If you are awaiting COVID test results.
- If you or a close contact have been diagnosed with COVID within the last 14 days.
For more details about our covid-safe procedures, please click here.
phone: 0466 336 772